In 2016, I could not meet my reading goals. Well, 2017 is a new year, and I’m setting new goals! I’m participating in Goodreads 2017 reading challenge and you can follow me on Goodreads here.
To start easy, I’m setting a target of 12 books to read in 2017. Listed below, are the books I’m planning on reading. I might update the list and replace a book with a new release that I’m more interested in. The books in Bold are the ones I have read, and the one in Italics is the one I’m currently reading.
Updated on: Mar 4, 2017
Books read: 1
1. The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, by Agatha Christie
2. The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien
3. Room, by Emma Donoghue
4. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson
5. Doctor Sleep, by Stephen King
6. Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes
7. Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden
8-10. IQ84 Trilogy, by Haruki Murakami
11. Norwegian Wood, by Haruki Murakami
12. Eleanor and Park, by Rainbow Rowell
What is on your reading list for this year?