Everyone has a bucket list. And your goals become a lot clearer when you pen down your bucket list and keep it safe where you won’t lose it. Also, it’s never complete!
Here’s mine 🙂
1. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
Get a good job.
3. Become flexible enough for a toe-touch.
4. Adopt a dog
Learn to cook (?!)
7. Visit Iceland (Blue Lagoon)
Make memory boxes
9. Visit Disneyland, Paris
10. Visit Universal Studios, Orlando
11. Own a signed copy of Harry Potter
12. Marry for love
13. Build a no-kill animal shelter
Be surprised on my birthday!
Surprise someone on their birthday.
Go Scuba diving.
Learn to drive
18. Donate my hair
19. Hug a Panda
20. Learn a foreign language (very well)
21. Learn another language spoken in India
22. Go on a cruise
Run a marathon
24. See a drive-in movie
Sing in a karaoke
Spend a night at the beach
27. Ride in a hot-air balloon
28. See the Northern Lights
Go on a solo trip
32. Backpack across Europe
33. Tour of a vineyard with grape stomping
Eat a rainbow cake
35. See the Ellen Show live
36. Attend a comic-con in a costume
Finish a book in one sitting
38. Have a 24 hour readathon
Buy something nice for my family with my first salary
Ride a ropeway
43. Meet Chris Evans (and give him a hug :D)
44. Be in a room full of puppies
What I learnt from my bucket list: I need money!